Emergency Management O’Brien County – Property Damage Reporting

If your property (home, buildings, vehicles, etc.) were damaged due to flash flooding. There are a few options for reporting storm damages. 


  • You may call your local city office to report damage data. – 712-446-2243
  • You may call the O’Brien County EMA office at 712-757-4305
  • Please include: Name, Address, Phone Number, Damage Description
  • You may enter your damage information into the following link.  https://goo.gl/gGK8GK


Back to Top